Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Planning Services
Whether you are a large corporation or a small business being able to survive a major incident is crucial to your business. After all, even a simple server crash effects how you respond to your customers. Having the proper business continuity solution in place can prevent you from business downtime and lost profits.
Is your critical data safe?
- Are your business continuity plan kept current and updated for business changes?
- Do you perform back-ups faithfully and include every server and hard disk?
- Do you regularly send your back-ups to a safe, off-site archive?
- Have you standardized on a proven media, drive, software, and automation back-up solution?
- Does business continuity and disaster recovery readiness have support of top management in your organization?
You have come to right place if you are seeking a solution that encompasses all of situations listed above. We offer a complete backup and disaster recovery solution that matches your business's needs and fits within your budget. The Business Continuity solution stays at work to keep your system working seamlessly in case of a disaster. Consider the statistics of small-to-midsized business (SMB) today:
- 20% of SMBs will suffer a disaster and lose critical data every 5 years. (Richmond House Group)
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10+ days will file for bankruptcy. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
- 40% of SMB networks will be accessed by a hacker this year. (Gartner Group)
- 50% of those networks will not even know they were hacked! (Gartner Group)
It is also important to keep in mind that these statistics are not just the impact of a large devastating earthquake, but rather of a simple, hardware failure.
A Complete Solution that addresses all of your BCP Needs
Our solution offers a comprehensive disk-based solution for your business continuity needs. We provide a customized backup and disaster plan that delivers all the security, flexibility, and assistance you need to protect your valuable data. Specifically, our Business Continuity solution offers:
- Near Real-Time Backups: As frequent as every 15 minutes
- On-site Virtual Server: Network Attached Storage (NAS) device allows customer servers and applications to be restored and rebooted in less than 30 minutes if any of your servers fail
- A Complete Image: We generate an image of all hard drive partitions using efficient block level technology.
- Security: 256 AES Encryption on NAS device and off-site
- Intuitive and Flexible Restoration: Our 15-minute incremental based backup allows restores to be done from any point in time, allowing for multiple versions of files, folders, messages/mailboxes, database/tables to be restored.
- Secure Remote Storage: Transmits data image to a secure offsite location where it resides in an encrypted form.
- Secure, Bandwidth Throttling Transfer: Data image transmission can easily be configured to minimize bandwidth consumption.
- 24x7 Completely Managed Solution: Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors your NAS units and the attached servers 24/7.
- Affordable Cost: We offer specially packaged pricing that is all inclusive of the complete backup and disaster recovery service-with no hidden costs.
Don't let systems failures, malicious attacks, property damage or other disasters threaten the existence of your business. Call us today at 847-763-0763 to find out more about our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solution.